Who must file a Form 700?

Any officer or employee of the City of Coalinga who holds a position designated in the Conflict of Interest Code is required to file a Statement of Economic Interest (SEI) to disclose information as required by the disclosure category. This includes members of boards and commissions, department heads and other designated employees.

Government Code Section 87200 filers include, but are not limited to:

  • Chief administrative officers
  • City attorneys
  • City managers
  • City treasurers
  • Mayors
  • Members of city councils of cities
  • Members of planning commissions
  • Other public officials who manage public investments and candidates for any of these offices at any election

Show All Answers

1. Why is Form 700 so important?
2. Who must file a Form 700?
3. When do you file a Form 700?
4. Where do you file Form 700s?