Where do you file Form 700s?

In Coalinga all Form 700 filers shall file their Statements with the Deputy City Clerk, acting as the City’s Filing Officer. Original Form 700s for the following positions shall be forwarded to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) no later than April 1st of each year. Other designated filers covered under the City’s Conflict of Interest Code shall be filed and maintained in the office of the Deputy City Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. Why is Form 700 so important?
2. Who must file a Form 700?
3. When do you file a Form 700?
4. Where do you file Form 700s?