What do I do if I obtain a second job?

You must report all outside employment to your department head prior to the commencement of said employment. Written authorization from your department head and the City Manager is required.

Show All Answers

1. I was injured at work. What do I do?
2. How do I enroll in direct deposit?
3. What do I do if I obtain a second job?
4. Can I see my personnel file?
5. I am bilingual. Shouldn’t I be getting bilingual pay?
6. I’ve had a death in the family. Do I use my vacation leave to attend the services?
7. How do I file for leave under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), California Family Rights Act (CFRA) or Pregnancy Disability Leave Act (PDL)?
8. I have exhausted all of my FMLA, CFRA and/or PDL and I am not yet cleared by my physician to return to work. What do I do?
9. I have a conference with my son’s teacher on a day that I am scheduled to work. What do I do?
10. Can I use my sick leave to stay home and care for my ill child?
11. I would like to vote in the upcoming election, but I am scheduled to work. Doesn’t my supervisor have to let me leave early so I have a chance to vote?
12. want to make a change to my health insurance. How do I do that?
13. I would like to enroll in the ICMA 457 deferred compensation plan. When is open enrollment?