Permits & Applications

Construction Meter

Construction water via a fire hydrant is not permitted without the use of a construction meter unless otherwise specified by the Public Works Secretary.  If you need a meter, please fill out the form below.

Encroachment Permit

If you will be working in a public right of way, you will need an encroachment permit.  Public rights of way include: streets, alleyways, and sidewalk areas.  If you are working in a public right of way please fill out an encroachment permit.

Out-of-City Water Service

If you live in a rural area and would like a water service connection at your property, you will need to fill out  an Out-of-City Water Service Application and Out-of-City Water Service Annexation Agreement.  Information about the process can be found in the Out-of-Of Water Service Application Guide.